MetroStar Ghana Ltd. is currently providing IV and V services on ISO 27001 and ISO 55000 (Asset management) and ICT Network monitoring to the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) in Ghana.
MetroStar Ghana Ltd recently completed a joint venture with Ernst and Young Ghana Ltd by providing IV&V services for the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) in Ghana.
MetroStar developed requirements for the Ghana Commodities Exchange (GCX) and will be performing IV and V Security testing before the Exchange is launched on November 1 2018.
Our expertise and experienced professionals will give you an edge over your competition. We also provide services to navigate the regulatory compliance to international best practice and standards.
Our Service offerings include but are not limited to:
• Cyber Security Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) services: Organizational compliance and maturity assessments using industry standards such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37,
FISMA, ISO 27001 and ISO 55000
• Penetration and Security testing services
• Project and Program management support and oversight
• Project Consulting on various subjects using our consortium of SME's
• Software Testing Services: Full SDLC’s using QA methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
Our e-Governance Centre, offers technology, support and infrastructure to help governments and total service providers to design, develop, and tests prototypes of e-Governance applications.
Our African Regional Manager, Mr. Emmanuel Afari Djan's experience as a Consultant with Metropolitan & Allied Bank Ltd. (Ghana) now UT Bank, Marina International Bank Ltd. (Nigeria) &
Union Bank PLC (Nigeria) exemplifies his ability to liaise effectively with clients to implement sustainable business change on schedule and within budget.
To learn more about our services Contact Us today or send us an email to email@example.com